Quit!
I quit coffee! Had the worst headspins last night from it. I m not going to drink coffee again. What's that you say little coffee bean? You don't think I can do it? JUST WATCH ME!
Congratulations to Felix on his new job at the Circle Cafe in Balmain, if it weren't for me... We're going to come down sometime when you're working and hassle ya. It's a nice place as well. Maybe I'll get married there even.
Funktrust tonight, can't wait. It's going to be pretty crazy! CRAZY LIKE A FOX!
Congratulations to Felix on his new job at the Circle Cafe in Balmain, if it weren't for me... We're going to come down sometime when you're working and hassle ya. It's a nice place as well. Maybe I'll get married there even.
Funktrust tonight, can't wait. It's going to be pretty crazy! CRAZY LIKE A FOX!

<< Home